The interior of our wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna comes loaded with a wide range of comfort features and advanced technologies for you to enjoy rides of any length, whether you’re in Chicago, Illinois or New York City, New York. Explore the comfort and technology features of the Sienna, as well as its accessibility information, with the team at Freedom Motors USA
Comfort and Technology
While our Toyota Sienna inventory contains many model years, here are some interior highlights of the latest Sienna:
- Three-Zone Climate Control: The Sienna not only features three climate zones with easy to use controls and a digital display. It will also adjust the zones for you so no one gets too hot or cold.
- Dual Moonroof: No matter where you are located in the Sienna, you can enjoy a great view and fresh air thanks to the available dual moonroof.
- Entune 3.0 Audio Plus With App Suite: Enjoy hands-free phone capabilities, music streaming, and more with features like Bluetooth® wireless technology, Siri® Eyes-Free, Apple CarPlay®, and HD Radio.
- Dual-View Blu-Ray Disc Entertainment Center: Play one two separate images or one wide-angle image through this van’s available 16.4-inch display.
- Split & Stow Third Row® Seat With One-Motion Stow: In one motion you can create a flat loading space by folding the third-row seats into the storage compartment with this available feature.
Sienna Auto Access Seat
The Toyota Sienna LE with Auto Access Seat offers the only power-rotating lift-up seat in the industry to be installed by a manufacturer. Designed to fit all ISOFIX/LATCH child seats, this seat rotates 90 degrees, extends out, and then lowers for easy transfer.
Toyota Sienna Kneelvan
If the LE Auto Access Seat trim isn’t for you, you can also pair the Toyota Sienna with the exclusive Kneelvan system available at Freedom Motors USA to create a safe and easily accessible conversion van. Available in automatic or manual 30”, 34”, or the exclusive 48” Superwide, there are a variety of Toyota Sienna Kneelvan options to fit every need. A few key measurements include:
- Door Height: 53 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 30 inches or 34 inches inches
- Ramp Length: 40 inches Kneel or 58 inches manual
Superwide Rear-Entry Specs:
- Door Height: 53.5 inches or ADA 56 inches
- Ramp Width: 48 inches
- Ramp Length: 58 inches
Find Wheelchair-Accessible Vehicles at Freedom Motors USA
Whether you are looking to purchase a wheelchair-accessible Toyota Sienna, modify one you already own, or learn more about the cost of wheelchairs, the team at Freedom Motors USA is here to help. Find out if a wheelchair-accessible Dodge Grand Caravan is better suited to your needs, then visit us in Battle Creek to learn more today!